Friday, September 5, 2008

Troy is slender but Jenny is fat.

Comparison paragraphs about myself and my co-teacher from two of my 12 year olds:

Jenny and Troy have similar and different. Jenny is foreigner; likewise, Troy also foreigner. They are friends. Also, they are teachers. but Troy is slender but Jenny is fat. Also. Troy is tall but Jenny is short And Troy is handsome but Jenny is pretty, although, she is fat, but she has a diet. Instead, Troy is very tall. So, I scared him. Jenny and Troy are good friends.


Troy and Jenny is same but different. Same thing is they have big eyes. they are friends. They are foreigners. they use English, and also they work in the same place. And different things is Troy is man, but Jenny is woman. Troy had glasses but Jenny had no glasses. On one hand, Troy is thin. on the other hand, Jenny is fat. Troy is tall, but Jenny is smallar than Troy. Troy had a girlfriend, but Jenny had no boyfriend. I want Troy and Jenny are always good friends.

Random pics.




I have magic powers!



Learning body parts



Hmm...I wonder what kind of restaurant this is?





I love Korean translations!

No comments: