Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The End of Summer

I often think about updating my blog, but recently my mind is flooded with chaos that I can't make sense of. Plus, so many things are important only to me, or are too personal to air to the millions that read my blog, or seem mundane after the fact.

I'm still planning on returning in November. I remain undecided about plans after that. A friend in China has invited me to come teach there, and a boy has invited me to live in Canada with him. (I've always wanted a moose.) I know it's nice to have choices, but the older I get, the more difficult it is to live by the seat of my pants.

I'm tired of Korea. I'm tired of bad administrative decisions. I'm tired of this life- for now. Of course I'll miss my friends and most of my students, but I'm ready for a change.

I don't really have anything else to say. Here's some pics.



Drinking wine (with ice!) and beer, on the boardwalk, out of bags.


Selling dried fish/squid- and heating it up- on the beach. Delicious!



Hungry?



Couple shirts. Gotta love it.

No comments: